2024 Spring Mission to Israel
MISSION: MARCH 20–31, 2024
REGISTER BY: JANUARY 12, 2024
Join Rabbis Ammiel Hirsch and Rena Rifkin and your fellow Stephen Wise members to experience Israel in a whole new way!
Our Israel missions are an amazing opportunity for travelers to experience the wonder, history and beauty of Israel from the Upper Galilee to the Dead Sea! See the full itinerary here*.
- Explore Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
- Ascend legendary Masada and float in the Dead Sea
- Visit the awe-inspiring Western Wall tunnels
- Experience Yad Vashem
- Explore the Old City
- Dialogue with journalists and political leaders on current topics
- Take a jeep tour of the Golan Heights
- Stay at a kibbutz
- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime b’nai mitzvah celebration
- Taste the culture and cuisine of modern-day Israel
- And much more!
Already been? We have alternative tracks planned to satisfy the curiosity of even our most experienced traveler! Hear from professors and social activists about the peace process, taste test Israel’s first whisky at the Milk & Honey Distillery, and see Christian, Muslim and Druze holy sites.
To reserve your spot, please register each traveler in your household by Friday, January 12, 2024. You will not receive confirmation after filling out the form, but rest assured, it has been received and a representative from our trip organizers at J2 will contact you within five business days with the next steps. Please note that reserving your spot does not include airfare.
*The itinerary may change up to or after our arrival in Israel.